Author(s): Riyadi, Ahmad Kholil, Aam Amaningsih Jumhur
Technology-based entrepreneurship education is very suitable to be developed in higher education. The entrepreneurship education model is currently not producing many scholars who want to start their life after graduating from college with entrepreneurship. The purpose of this study is determining the factors that influence the intention of entrepreneurship of motorcycle workshops for students.
This research method is a causal survey. The sample in this research is 242 students and taken by proportional random sampling. Data analysis techniques include descriptive statistical analysis, inferential statistics for linearity test, regression significance and for multivariate statistics using path analysis. After knowing the factors that can affect the intention of entrepreneurship, it is developed through research model of learning development, to plan entrepreneur model of technology-based motorcycle workshop.
The results of the objective research are:
1. Self-reliance has positive direct effect on motorcycle knowledge.
2. Self-reliance has a direct positive effect on the courage to take risks.
3. Motorcycle knowledge has a direct positive effect on the courage to take risks.
4. Self-reliance directly positive to entrepreneurship intention of a motorcycle workshop.
5. Motorcycle knowledge has a direct positive effect on entrepreneurship intention of a motorcycle workshop.
6. The courage to take risks has a direct positive effect on entrepreneurship intention of a motorcycle workshop.
It can be concluded that autonomy has a direct positive effect on motorcycle knowledge, autonomy and knowledge of motorcycles have a direct positive effect on the courage to take risks, and self-reliance, knowledge of motorcycles, and the courage to take risks positively affect the intention of entrepreneurship workshop motorcycle.