Author(s): Henry Eryanto, Darma Rika Swaramarinda
The purpose of this research is to know Influence Ability, Perception of Change and Motivation to Intention of Entrepreneurship. Respondents in this research are 166 students of Faculty of Economics UNJ. The method used is descriptive quantitative. Analysis technique used in this research is Structural Equation Model (SEM) with analyst is confirmatory factor. The results are:
1. There is positive and significant influence between ability to Motivation.
2. There is a positive but not significant influence between ability to Intention of Entrepreneurship.
3. There is Indirect Influence between ability to Intention of Entrepreneurship through Motivation.
4. There is a positive and significant influence between perceptions of change on Motivation.
5. There is a positive and significant influence between perceptions of change to Intention of Entrepreneurship.
6. There is no significant influence between perceptions of change on Intention of Entrepreneurship through Motivation.
7. There is a positive and significant influence between Motivations with Intention of Entrepreneurship.
Theoretical and practical implications are entrepreneurship learning at university is very useful to improve the quality of university graduates and practical policies, and also in this study see that entrepreneurial intentions can be optimized through motivation, ability and perception to change. Entrepreneurial learning must be interactive and facilitated by faculties and universities so that students have the motivation and desire to become entrepreneurs. Need to combine good conventional and online learning (but not fully online) to learn more interactive entrepreneurship