Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues is hereby announcing its forthcoming Special Issue on “Business Ethics and Regulatory Compliance”. This special issue is scheduled to release during the 3rd week of August 2021.
The importance of business ethics reaches far beyond employee loyalty and morale or the strength of a management team bond. As with all business initiatives, the ethical operation of a company is directly related to profitability in both the short and long term. Business morals vary from industry to industry, and country to country. With this Special Issue, Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues aims to provide a concise, peer reviewed current knowledge and future directions on key aspects of business ethics and regulatory compliance, through rigorous empirical and theoretical research studies.
Some of the regulations apply to employment and the workplace. The special issue follows the below scope:
• Employee discipline and termination
• Hiring practices
• Sexual harassment, intimidation, or other offensive acts
• Discriminatory hiring or unfair employment practices
• Workplace safety
• Recruitment and retention of employees
Submission Guidelines Manuscripts can be submitted through the online submission process on/before 29th July, 2021 using the below link: https://www.abacademies.org/journals/journal-of-legal-ethical-and-regulatory-issues-submit-manuscript.html
Note: Authors are requested to select the Issue Type as “Special Issue” including mention of the Special issue title while submitting the manuscript. Acknowledgement will be sent within 48 hours of the submission.
· All manuscripts received will undergo a peer review by the Guest Editor.
· Article processing fees for this Special issue is 995 Euros.
· Authors will be provided with E-print copy of the complete special issue.